Also known as Samsung SCH-i520, Samsung Inspiration, Samsung 4G LTE, Samsung Stealth V
Please Note: This process will delete or wipe all data from the Samsung DROID Charge. We advise to have a back up copy of all your important files stored on the device.
Factory Data Reset procedures:
1. On the main home screen, tap menu
2. Select Settings, then Privacy
3. Select Factory data reset
4. Select Reset phone
5. Enter the password if prompted, then select Erase everything.
If your Samsung DROID Charge is frozen: Reboot or restart the phone.
1. Turn the power off. , take the battery out and reinsert it back again
2. Hold the Volume Down and Power Button
3. A menu will then show up such as Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock
4. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
5. Press and release the Power button
6. Select: Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for NO
Wait 'till the phone reboot, once the wipe process completes, the Samsung DROID Charge will return to its original factory fresh state default settings.
All data including third-party applications will be deleted from the Samsung DROID Charge.So you may need to re-install it back again.