This is just another solution for Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 with Not Charging problem. This following solution may possibly help fix the device if its unable to charge up the battery.
To fix a not charging problem on Xperia X1, just refer to the following solution and a step by step procedures below:
Step by step hints on how to fix or repair the Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 Not Charging Problem:
1. Try to replace the battery
2. Use another working charger
1. Check the mini USB pin connector for possible damaged, then replace.
2. Check / replace the Fuse
3. Check , clean, replace the battery connector
4. Check / replace the charging protection linear IC
5. Check / replace the Charge Regulator linear IC.