This the Nokia E63 Solution for Not working ringer or hands free speaker problem. This solution shows the connection line paths of the ringer speaker and its corresponding connected components.
1. Check the speaker, replace if already damaged.
2. Clean the speaker terminal contact pads on the PCB board.
3. Check / replace all the corresponding connected components such as the filter coils, capacitor and the ESD protection diodes.
4. Trace the speaker connection line paths, managed to apply a jumper if open or cut.
5. Reheat, rework the AVILMA IC, replace if necessary.